Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Casamento e trabalho!

Ola a todos!

Something I never really thought Id get to do on my mission: plan a wedding! haha Not that I personally did much, but we four sisters in Cidade Jardim got to decorate the cultural hall for the wedding of F and T, two investigators! It was great fun :) 
This week was a little tough, our three most progressing investigators decided they didnt want to hear the lessons and work towards baptism anymore. But we did our best and hopefully someday A and N and M will remember the spirit that they felt and be baptized!
A neat miracle happened with our investigator FC this week: Sister Maeno and I had started teaching him but he wasnt really interested so we gave him a Book of Mormon for Christmas and just gave him time to read for a few weeks. Sister F. Santos and I went back this week and he was so happy! He has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and wants to work towards baptism!!!! Seriously, miracles happen every day. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and that it has the power to change lives for the better, its changed mine. I invite you all to read and reread and let it bless your life as you search, ponder, and pray. 

Muito amor,
Sister Knapp

Wither her new companion

No comments:

Post a Comment