Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

What is the opposite of white Christmas?

Ola familia e amigos!

Life is good here in Teresina! Its not real that its almost Christmas though because its SOOOO hot! haha But everyone is singing Christmas carols and I write December in my planner every day so I guess it must be true.
This week has been so good! We have a baptism planned for this Saturday! A has been coming to church with his sisters who were recently baptized and he loves learning more about Christ. He is so excited to be baptized! :) We also have been teaching our next door neighbor who is probably one of the most amazing humans ever. E came to stake conference with us this week and she loved it! 
I don't have tons of time left, but I just want to share with you all how much my testimony is growing each and every day. I know that even though this work is so hard, it is SO WORTH IT to be able to share what I know is true every minute of every day! I know that even though the language is super hard, just like it is promised in Ether 12:27 in the Book of Mormon, Heavenly Father will help our weaknesses become strengths through faith in Him.
MUITO AMOR from Cidade Jardim!
Sister Knapp

Mom's note: She didn't send pictures today so I post here some info about the weather in Teresina

No comments:

Post a Comment