Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Conference and Easter make me happy

Oi a todos!
So I absolutely love conference weekend and I adore Easter, so this Sunday was just amazing. :) I hope that everyone had the opportunity to watch or listen to conference and if not, go to lds.org and listen to it this week! Its worth it! :) I gained a much greater appreciation for when they welcome those assisting throughout the world by satelite, because that included me and my dear friends here in Cidade Jardim! And when we all sang the hymns together I could just picture thousands of us all across the world singing praises to our loving Heavenly Father. Yeah, I love General Conference. :)
Transfers are today, I still havent heard yet if I am staying or leaving, but Im pretty sure that after 3 transfers here I might be going to a different area. We'll see next week :)
Funny story of the week: so my companion, Sister Lima da Silva, and I were taking pictures outside of the church. She said to me "Come on, Sister" Lets put our cameras here and set the timers on them and then run to the grass and sit for the picture!" Okay, sure! So we set our camera timers (for 10 seconds) set the cameras down, and then ran to the grass. The picture took and right as I thought to myself "Man, this grass sure is itchy" my companion screams and we both jumped up. We had accidentally sat on an ant hill. And it wasn't the little black ants either, it was my enemy red ants which bite very stinging bites. Soooo... Thats the story of Sister Knapp and the ants in the pants (or better said skirt). :) The lesson learned was look before you sit always. :)
Anyway, I hope you all had a marvelous Easter and conference weekend. I am so grateful to know that my Redeemer lives. I invite you all to read Moroni 7:41, because its really wonderful :)
Lots of love from Brazil,
Sister Knapp
With the mission president

With her companion



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment