Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Eu amo Cidade Jardim!

Olá todos!

Final week of the transfer and we had so many neat miracles!! On Saturday Maria and Reginaldo got married (Sister Ferragi and I were witnesses so thats pretty legit :) ) and on Sunday they were baptized and confirmed! Along with the confirmations of the three who were baptized last Sunday, we had FIVE confirmations in sacrament meeting! WOOHOO! Miracles! We also had tons of our less active ward members come to church and when I told the sisters "All we need is for this certain investigator to show up, then I'll cry!"... Guess who came to church? Said investigator!! His wife and daughter are members and they were soooo excited to have their whole family in church. And yes, I cried :) Sister Ferragi and I also gave talks yesterday about missionary work. And I got to skype my wonderful family, so seriously life is so good. 
Transfers are today and everyone says that I don't escape this time, so we'll see :) 
Have a wonderful week! The gospel is wonderful! Smile and be happy, because the gospel of Jesus Christ is on the earth! :)
Muito amor,
SIster Knapp



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment