Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Sister Knapp em São Luis!

Olá!!
So for the first time in my mission I was TRANSFERED! I love love love the time I had in Cidade Jardim and I am excited to get to know and love a new area too, which happens to be Maiobão in São Luis, Maranhão! Its pretty awesome here, close to the ocean (so it smells like fish sometimes) and there are lots of shops and people and its great. Its really windy and there are bakeries all over the place, so it smells like bread all the time (which is wonderful!) My companion is Sister Nascimento, who was in my room at the MTC in São Paulo! And we are Sister Training Leaders for the awesome sisters of Zona São Luis (total of 18 sisters including ourselves). 
This week was a lot of finding new investigators closer to the church (which is located on the street nicknamed "the church street" because there are literally like 10 different churches :) ) Our house is funny too, theres a bathroom we call Narnia because you enter through a wardrobe (not even kidding :D ) and the wall of our room has seashells in the plaster of the wall. I already love the area, the ward and the amazing missionaries of my zone. Super excited to see many new miracles! I know that Heavenly Father has so many wonderful blessings in store for each of us, and I love the scripture in Mosiah 2:41 that those who keep the commandments are HAPPY! Life is so good!
Have a wonderful week! 
Sister Knapp




No comments:

Post a Comment