Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

7 meses de missão!

Oi! Feliz segunda-feira!
This week just flew by, just like the past 7 months. Seriously, time flies when youre busy! And being Sister Training Leader sure takes up lots of time. But its wonderful! We've been working a lot with the wonderful sisters of our zone (typo from last week, its only 10 sisters including ourselves) and life is great :)
Last week I started giving music lessons and our first lesson was great! The recent convert who said the closing prayer said "Thank you for sending Sister Knapp to teach us piano and music" and I almost cried. Its such a blessing to be able to share something I love with others. And teaching the gospel and piano at the same time is perfect :)
We had a neat miracle this week: we have a mission goal of 5 lessons with investigators a day, but its usually hard to find families together. But this week we had a day with all 5 of our lessons with FAMILIES! And a few of them were not all member families. It was quite wonderful :) We are trying to find and teach new families closer to the church too because our area is really big. 
Funny story: my wonderful mommy sent me rach dressing mix, so the other night I was making ranch to eat with some carrots and the 3 other sisters of our house (sister Espinola from Peru, Sister Alcantara from Brazil and my companion Sister Nascimento) looked at me like I was crazy. "What is that? Eww!" But they tried it and now our house is OBSESSED with carrot sticks and ranch :) hahaha Gotta love American food!
I hope you all have a lovely week! A scripture of the week (shared by our zone leaders) is Jacob 3:1-2 in the Book of Mormon :)

Muito amor,
Sister Knapp

No comments:

Post a Comment