Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Cinco meses!

Oi a todos!

Five months have passed, it doesnt feel real! haha This week was good, we taught lots of Restoration lessons, which is my favorite, so that was awesome. I love being able to testify about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and how Heavenly Father loves us so much! I also had the opportunity to study Elder Holland's talk from General Conference in May 2013 called "Lord, I Believe". It helped me so much this week, and I challenge you all to read it and enjoy it as well! 
Funny story: yesterday in church we had a visitor who came up to me and said in English "So, is Jason your uncle? I went to high school with him." In Teresina BRAZIL! You think I'd escape these sort of questions! :) haha This brother is living in my stake and found out that there was a Sister Knapp from Payson, the same city he's from. It was super funny :)
Anyway, the work here is progressing, we found TONS of new investigators this last week, so this week is going to be great!
Muito amor,
Sister Knapp



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment