Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sister Knapp agora é mãe!

Oi a todos!
So transfers came.... and I'm staying in Cidade Jardim! And guess what??? I'm a trainer now! WOW! So I'm officially a mission mom, and even though it was a shock (and I was really nervous because I just barely finished my own training) I am absolutely LOVING it! My companion, Sister Lima da Silva, is from São Paulo and she's pretty much an angel and I love her to death.She works so hard and we're going to have lots of miracles this transfer, I just know it! :) Sister Fuifui and Sister Pereira who lived in the house with us were both transfered, and the new sisters are awesome. Sister Moraes is from very south Brazil and Sister Robins is from Logan, Utah! I love them both so much already and seriously, this transfer is going to be great!
Funny story, today I was writing in my journal and I usually write in English but I wrote a good sized paragraph in Portuguese without realizing it! My companion said I'm being brainwashed :) haha





NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment