Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Ensinar até dormindo

Oi a todos!
Newest progress in the mission life: I now teach in my sleep too. I woke up the other night so excited that we had taught two more lessons only to realize that the numbers don't count because it was a dream. :) 
This week was rather difficult because lots of people got sick, including Sister Knapp. But medicine and priesthood blessings beat ear infections every time, and this next week will be full of miracles! 
Fun fact: I got to speak in church on Sunday about missionary work (and I loved the scripture in 1 Timothy 4:12) and I wrote my talk without using my dictionary to look up how to say a word! I am absoultely loving speaking Portuguese and you all might have to learn how to speak it too because I might not remember any other language when I get home. ;) haha
Have a wonderful week! What a blessing itis to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ!
Lots of love,
Sister Knapp




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment