Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Oito meses!

Oi a todos!
So here is yet another 22nd, and today marks 8 months as Sister Knapp! I can't believe that in a month I will be halfway done.... It has gone by so fast and I am loving every second of being a missionary and serving in my beloved Brazil. :)
Anyway, transfers are today and I am excited for this next transfer! Sister Nascimento and I are staying together in Maiobão and continuing as STLs so that will be a lot of fun. We are excited to keep on working with the wonderful people here and seeing all the awesome upcoming miracles!!!
I am also so thankful to be able to keep on teaching music lessons. Everyone loves them (even though I' m not sure that they' re that great) and it's neat to see ward members and visitors come up to a piano and say "Look! I found Do!" and such. I love being able to share my talents :)
Neat adventure of the week: our recent convert, Miguel, started giving Capoeira lessons. Capoeira is a traditional Brazilian martial art/dance and its really cool. The first day (Saturday) was mostly a demo and there were TONS OF PEOPLE who were visiting the church for the first time. Us sisters set up a table with lots of pamphlets and pass along cards and everyone loved it! Lots of people said they really liked the church and wanted to come visit, and a few did this Sunday! 
We are also working with a young man named A, whose sister is a member. He really wants to be baptized and we have a date set for July 4th! We are teaching him with the help of his friend who is a member. It' s so great to work with members!
I hope you all have a marvelous week! I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, for the happiness it brings to my life every day! I know that God loves His children and that He always hears and answers our prayers!  Have a wonderful week!
Muito amor,
Sister Knapp

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, andpreach the gospel to every creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment